Friday, July 11, 2014

{ Friday's Favorite Things - Heidi Hope } || Edgefield, SC Newborn Photographer

I have to admit that this has been one of the best summers in my professional career because of one person - the fabulous Heidi Hope.  

Heidi Hope positions a newborn during a portrait session.

Hiedi Hope positioning a newborn for a photo.

For those of you who don't know her (check out her website and blog NOW), she is one incredible photographer who lives in Rhode Island. 

Heidi Hope positions a baby during a portrait session.

Heidi Hope positions a baby during a portrait session.

I have been a huge fan for quite a while!  I would see all the wonderful portrait sessions she was doing, would be inspired and in awe of her creativity. 

 Baby portrait from a Heidi Hope Workshop.

Child portrait from a Heidi Hope Workshop.

And then the most magical thing happened...  All the stars aligned and I was able to attend her INCREDIBLE Photographers Workshop in June.

Baby portrait from a Heidi Hope Workshop.

Twin children on a white couch portrait from a Heidi Hope Workshop.

I can not believe I met Heidi and her incredible team, but I also had the privilege of working with them, being inspired by them and feeling as though I have grown as a photographer and business woman in one month's time.

Portrait session during Heidi Hope Workshop of attendees taking portraits of family on a beach.

Life has a funny way of putting people in your life just when you need them!  Thank you Heidi and your team for your generosity and for sharing your genius!

Find out more about how I am "Capturing Life's Beautiful Moments" in Augusta, GA; Evans, GA and Martinez, GA; Aiken, SC; Edgefield, SC and North Augusta, SC by visiting my website www.MaryBethsPhotography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment